Superior results often depend on superior research - we pride ourselves on performing rigorous, primary and secondary research and data-driven analysis and econometric modelling of all the variables pertaining to your development, and investment decisions.
We are pleased to provide an economics service offering to Western Australia. Complex projects require integrated planning and economics solutions. Our sought-after combination of strategy and creativity is grounded in commercial reality, delivering place solutions from early visioning through to planning, design, implementation and management.
We apply our proprietary integrated approach to help clients articulate their own place essence and competitive positioning. Our strategies, blueprints and roadmaps turn ordinary spaces into much-loved places for locals and must-see, must-be destinations for visitors.
Our Services Include:
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Financial Feasibility Studies
- Financial Modelling
- Highest & Best Use Studies
- Market Research Studies
Our research and analyses provides you with the insight you need to make informed decisions for your business. Numbers provide vital information, but data can be misleading without sufficient context with which to interpret it. We help our clients understand key drivers and trends to take advantage of the evolving nature of real estate. Our market analyses range from evaluations of existing market information to detailed project-specific market forecasts to help in determining optimum product types, absorption, and pricing.
Research and Analytics Services Include:
- Benchmarking studies
- Qualitative and quantitative property research studies
- Growth & market entry strategies
- Identification of land use options and development opportunities
- Market assessments
- Property investment and optimisation strategies
- Supply, demand and performance research and analysis
- Trade catchment analysis
- Community needs forecasting
- Population and demographic analysis
We bring together an understanding of the high-level challenges facing strategic planners and the commercial imperatives of developers and investors. Neither can exist without the other, and we have the knowledge and experience to bridge the gap. Considering a complex range of drivers from transport to economics and infrastructure to environment and policy we advise both public and private sector clients to assure the best strategic outcome for their projects and investments.
Advisory Services Include:
- Business planning and investment / investment strategies
- Development strategy
- Highest and best use studies
- Investment packaging
- Land use programming
- Option evaluation and scenario analysis
- Re-development and adaptive reuse strategies
No project is without risk. We can help to identify and quantify those risks. By analysing and forecasting key macro and micro economic drivers and projecting financial returns, we help our clients across the public and private sectors make better policy, strategy, and property decisions.
Economics Services Include:
- Bespoke financial modelling
- Cost benefit analysis
- Economic impact assessments
- Feasibility assessments
- Financial and investment analysis
- Sensitivity testing
Meet Our Team
Principal - Property Economics
Port Hedland, Port Control Tower
Bayswater Station Precinct Character Study and Urban Design Guidelines
Guildford Heritage Area Policy and Guidelines
Research & Analytics
- Master Planning Support
- Retail Economics
- Supply and Demand Modelling
- Tourism and Hospitality Studies