Arts & Culture
At element, we believe in the value of arts and culture in creating vibrant and inclusive communities and places.
Our arts and culture team offer a bespoke range of services, delivering intentional projects which reflect local values, increase access to the arts and contribute to the sustainability of our cultural sector.
We work with cities and towns, developers, architects and artists to create desirable destinations through art, creativity and cultural programming.
- Public art strategy, policy masterplans and guidelines
- Public art commissioning and project management
- Cultural strategy
- Cultural infrastructure strategy, feasibility and business planning
- Partnership development and brokering
- Art collection valuations
- Public art collection audit and maintenance planning
- Artist professional development
- Grant writing
Meet Our Team
Project Support - Arts & Culture
Director / Principal - Arts & Culture
Senior Consultant - Arts & Culture
Onslow Water Tanks
Karratha Water Tank Mural
Evolve: Public Artist Development Program