Arts & Culture
At element, we believe in the value of arts and culture in creating cohesive communities and places.
We offer a bespoke range of Arts and Culture services, delivering intentional projects which reflect local values, increase access to the arts, and support cultural sector development.
Our team works with cities and towns, developers, architects and designers to create desirable destinations through art, creativity, and cultural programming.
- Arts and Culture Strategy
- Public Art Strategy, Masterplans and Guidelines
- Public Art Policy development and review
- Procurement and project management
- Cultural Infrastructure Strategy and delivery
- Partnership development and management
- Creative and cultural theming
- Art collection audit and maintenance planning
- Community and youth art projects
- Ephemeral art conception and delivery
- Interpretation strategies
- Wayfinding, signage and trails development
Open Opportunities - Coming Soon
Check back soon to sign up to ensure you don’t miss an Open Opportunity.
Creative Database - Coming Soon
To be the first to hear about opportunities for creatives, including tenders and EOIs, as they are released, please sign up to our creative database.
Meet Our Team
Associate - Arts & Culture
Consultant - Arts & Culture
Montario Quarter - Public Art Strategy
Rockingham Public Art and Moveable Art Collection Policies
Public Art Strategy and Masterplans, Policy and Guidelines