The Power of Place Making Training Modules
With the place making movement evolving at a rapid pace, more and more people desire to deepen their understanding of the principles, benefits and strategies behind making great places for people.
Our training modules communicate the benefits of adopting place-based approaches that puts the needs of people who use a space at the forefront of decision making, leading to better solutions across planning, design, construction, management and activation.
As WA place leaders, we deliver a range of modules from express through to all-day, each of which is tailored to the audience’s needs –from governments and community groups through to developers and landowners.
- Unpack the fundamentals of place making
- Demonstrate how to integrate a place-based approach across teams in organisations
- Explore local and national case studies, and
- Provide practical tools to help make things happen on the ground
Many participants have reported numerous ‘wins’ where joined-up thinking has resulted in better outcomes, reduced costs and more streamlined, quicker implementation timeframes.
What We Delivered
- Staff training modules and courses
- Presentations and workshops